Other Visas
Other Visas:

New students who do not hold a visa for studying Chinese purposes are only required to provide their passport, a copy of their visa or ARC, and a two-inch ID photo when registering.

Please pay attention to the validity period of your visa while applying for the course. You can't and are not allowed to extend your visa with documents from the school due to the different purposes of staying in Taiwan between the current visa.

For relevant visa information, please refer to the website of the Bureau of Consular Affairs of the MOFA.