1. Holding a student visa for studying Chinese purpose.

2. Study at Mandarin Learning Center over or more than 6 months.

3. Have student FR ARC.

Required Documents
1.Copy of passport in PDF .
2. Copy of ARC in PDF file.
3.Please visit post office to transfer NT100 to Ministry of Labor.

Account Name:  勞動部勞動力發展署聘僱許可收費專戶 
Account Number: 19058848