The Chinese Culture University Mandarin Learning Center（MLC） belongs to the largest university of continuing education in Taiwan. The MLC offers instruction from excellent professional teachers for both bilingual (Japanese/Chinese, Korean/Chinese and English/Chinese) and whole Chinese learning environments. The MLC Mandarin Individual Class provides students with more individual listening, speaking, reading and writing practice according to each student's needs and learning purposes. All aspects are oriented to a faster and more efficient learning result from the textbook selection to class design.
1.50 minutes per class, at least 2 class hours per week.
2. Students can choose any hours from 8:10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If students wish to study later at night, please call us for more information.
3. Once class has started, the scheduled time may not be altered. If you are planning on missing a class, please notify us in advance to receive a leave of absence.
4. In the case of a government announcement that cancel school and work will be cancelled due to natural disaster or accident, no refund will be given.
1. Please inform the MLC office about your absence one day before the class is scheduled. If you plan to be absent, you cannot ask someone else to take the class in your place. If students give the notice on the day of the class, there will be no make-up class. If your class is a 2, 3, or 4 to 1 class, one student cannot reschedule class when others do not. You may ask for a leave of absence together as a group.
2. If the absence notice is within the stated guidelines, students can arrange another class time with the teacher, but refunds will not be offered.
3. There will be no refunds if a student's absences have exceeded the defined absence limit in the absence regulations.
|Small Class/Group Class Recommended Course Material (There isn't an English Version)
||Comprehensive (Reading/Listening/ Reading/Writing)
||Chinese Pronunciation （Live ABC）