Things to Know When Applying
One year's formal study of Chinese in Taiwan (3 hours per day, 15 hours per week).
1. Application Form (1 form has 3 sheets).(1 form has 3 sheets).
2. A copy of the backside of your student visa (you can directly attach it to the front of your application form).
- Foreign Students Requesting a Work Permit Form (this requires a seal from your employer).
- Foreign students proof of employment; please obtain an explanation.
- Foreign students requesting a work permit need a promissory note from their future employer.
3. An original copy of an academic transcript showing you've been studying Chinese for over a year (4 consecutive terms).
（For those transferring to the MLC: you will need to provide original transcripts from the places you studied at before to prove you've been studying Chinese for over a year.）
4. A copy of your passport.
5. A copy of both sides of your ARC.
6. An original bank statement proving you have sufficient funds to study.